SUMMER HOURS July 3rd to September 4th 2017
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
*10:00 am - 5:00 pm on all STAT holidays
Tours offered on an ongoing, daily basis.
*all rates include 5% GST
- Preschool, senior and Nisga’a citizens - no charge
- Children (6 – 18) - $5
- Adults (19 – 59) - $8
- Family (two adults with up to four children) - $22
- First 15 people - $50/group
- Additional 15 people - $25/addition
- Additional Person - $5
- 5-14 people - $7.14/person
- 15 people - $107.10/group
- Additional Person - $7.14
Inquiries and bookings for individual, group visits and tours may be arranged by calling 250.633.3050 or e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
We require you make your reservation at least two weeks in advance for school group and general group tours via email to:
*Please note even if your group consists of seniors, Nisga'a or children group admission rates apply NOT individual admission rates. Additionally, a non-confirmation fee of $15 and late fee (30 minutes or more) of $25 may be applied to groups on discretion of Museum staff.
Please be prepared with the following information:
- Number of children and adults in your group
- Whether you are interested in museum entry only, museum entry with tour and/or informational DVD’s
- Preferred dates and times
Full payment is due 14 days in advance of your group visit unless you have made special arrangements with the museum during your advance reservation process.
Please note: without full payment 14 days in advance of your visit, or confirmation via booking form, the Nisga'a Museum cannot guarantee your booking and it may be subject to cancellation.
You may call the museum to pay with a credit card: (250) 633-3050. Accepted credit cards are: Visa, MasterCard and AMEX.
Money orders and cheques from an organization, school or group leader are accepted. Cheques should be made out to:
810 Highway Drive
Visit includes: admission, guided tour and informational DVD’s. Each group of 15 students includes complimentary admission for up to 3 teachers.
Visit includes: admission guided tour and informational DVD’s.