FALL HOURS (until October 10th)
Tuesday - Friday: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm AND 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Saturday: 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Closed on Sundays/Mondays
PLEASE NOTE: The Museum will be open 11:00 am - 5:00 pm on Thursday September 15th (for evening programming). Normal operating hours will resume on Friday September 16th.
*all rates include 5% GST
- Preschool, senior and Nisga’a citizens - no charge
- Children (6 – 18) - $5
- Adults (19 – 59) - $8
- Family (two adults with up to four children) - $22
- First 15 people - $50/group
- Additional 15 people - $25/addition
- Additional Person - $5
- 5-14 people - $7.14/person
- 15 people - $107.10/group
- Additional Person - $7.14
Inquiries and bookings for individual, group visits and tours may be arranged by calling 250.633.3050 or e-mailing: email@example.com
Please make your reservation at least two weeks in advance for school group visits and tours via email to:
Please be prepared with the following information:
- Number of children and adults in your group
- Whether you are interested in museum entry only, museum entry with tour and/or informational DVD’s
- Preferred dates and times
- Lunch/dinner plans for the group (indicate any special dietary requests if requesting catering)
Full payment is due 14 days in advance of your group visit unless you have made special arrangements with the museum during your advance reservation process.
Please note: without full payment 14 days in advance of your visit, your reservation will be cancelled.
You may call the museum to pay with a credit card: (250) 633-3050. Accepted credit cards are: Visa, MasterCard and AMEX.
Money orders and cheques from an organization, school or group leader are accepted. Cheques should be made out to:
- Nisga’a Museum
PO Box 300
810 Highway Drive
Visit includes: admission, guided tour and informational DVD’s. Each group of 15 students includes complimentary admission for up to 3 teachers.
Visit includes: admission guided tour and informational DVD’s.